"At Last! A Natural Deodorant That Really Works!"
No harsh baking soda to disrupt your skin pH
Our whole-food natural Deodorant Tallow Balm works with your body instead of against it, unlike "natural" deodorants containing baking soda which work in a harsh manner by disrupting your skin pH. Check out our amazing Deodorant Testimonials!
Our natural Deodorant Tallow Balm contains the same three whole-food ingredients as in our other balms:
- Tallow from 100% grass-fed cows
- Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Therapeutic-grade essential oils
One of the naturally occurring oils in tallow, palmitoleic acid, has natural antimicrobial properties which helps fight odor-causing bacteria, and the added essential oils increase the protection against odor. (You could actually try any of our Tallow Balm varieties as a deodorant, even Totally Unscented!)
Our natural Deodorant Tallow Balm is aluminum-free, chemical-free, and GMO-free with nothing unnatural, and our ingredients are selected from the finest sources to insure its superior therapeutic quality. Also,
- It is soft, spreadable, and easy to use.
- A little goes a long way, so a jar lasts an incredibly long time.
- The longer you use it, the better it works. It has a cumulative effect!
- It is readily absorbed and doesn't just sit on top of the skin, so one application can last more than just a day!
- Unlike with other deodorant formulations, any left on your hands can be applied anywhere. Just rub your hands together, and nothing goes to waste!
Deodorant Tallow Balm for Women contains the following essential oils: marjoram, thyme, lavender, myrtle, and bergamot.
Deodorant Tallow Balm for Men contains the following essential oils: thyme, grand fir, mountain savory, clary sage, kunzea, Roman chamomile, ginger, and cinnamon bark.