Besides being a sample to try before buying the larger size, this small jar is also convenient for travel.
Tallow from 100% grass-fed cows.
Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil.
Therapeutic-grade essential oils: marjoram, thyme, lavender, myrtle, bergamot.
Whole-Food Natural Deodorant Balm
The same whole-food ingredients as in our other balms but with carefully chosen essential oils to make it an even better natural deodorant.
Soft, spreadable, and easy to use.
A little goes a long way, so a jar lasts an incredibly long time.
The longer you use it, the better it works. It has a cumulative effect!
Readily absorbed and doesn't just sit on top of the skin, so one application can last more than just a day!
Unlike with other deodorant formulations, any left on your hands can be applied anywhere. Just rub your hands together, and nothing goes to waste!
One of the naturally occurring oils in tallow, palmitoleic acid, has natural antimicrobial properties, which helps fight odor-causing bacteria, and the added essential oils increase the protection against odor.
A little goes a long way. Rub in well. Keep at room temperature. Keep tightly capped.
Our natural deodorant balm, paleo-friendly deodorant, is aluminum-free, chemical-free, and GMO-free with nothing unnatural and has only three whole-food ingredients, all selected from the finest sources to insure its superior therapeutic quality:
1) Tallow from 100% grass-fed cows that are happy, healthy, and humanely raised without cruel feed lots and cruel slaughterhouses and without pesticides, drugs, hormones, or chemicals of any kind.
2) Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil from California estate-grown heirloom Mission olives, farmed the centuries-old way without pesticides or chemical fertilizers, pressed right at the orchard, eliminating any chance of contamination with other oils.
3) The most pure and therapeutic essential oils available, produced to the highest standards in the industry, steam-distilled from plants grown at the highest standards and not adulterated, extended, synthesized, or distilled using chemicals or high temperatures and pressure; expertly blended and specifically selected because of their long-standing tradition of promoting optimal skin health.
Our balms are handcrafted in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA.
During production, our balm does not come into contact with plastic, aluminum, or non-stick surfaces.
Posted by AJ on Jun 17th 2017
Not my favourite scent, but if you like thyme, you should try this deo.
- Non-irritating, even after shaving. (If you have had
sensitivity/reaction/bumps with natural deodorants
that contain baking soda, this one is worth a try.)
- Works as well as most other natural deodorants.
- Not greasy like some other natural deodorants.
- The scent, which is rather strong after applied. (Ten
minutes after application, I got a whiff of myself and
thought, "What is that...poultry seasoning? Oh, good
grief, it's the deodorant...") That said, I tried a few of the
other scents as deodorants and they didn't work as well;
looks like the scent combo really was chosen for its deodorant